Training aims to find people ready to help others in social disadvantage.
At the same time they acquire high intellectual and professional level knowledge, needed to play a leading role in improving social reality and be able to build a supportive future world.
For aid to be effective it is necessary that volunteers know how to perform. So in International Cooperation, and based on our social actions, work on five lines of training:
- Basic Training: introduces young people on the commitment of volunteers and looking reflection on the causes of social exclusion and marginalization.
- Specific Training: analyzes in depth the characteristics of host groups of volunteer activity : children and youth, sick and disabled , seniors, poverty and social exclusion.
- International Volunteer Training: aimed at volunteers who each year perform solidarity activities in a foreign country.
- Training Coordinators: brings to those responsible for each group of volunteer basic tools for its coordination.
- Continuing Education : provides volunteers and coordinators training necessary to innovate in each activity.